Renoir is not just another menswear manufacturer. What makes us unique is also what has attracted customers to our brands around the world; heritage of quality and workmanship, along with an extensive selection of beautifully made, classic and modern styled tailored men’s suits and casual men’s clothing. In 2010, we successfully established our presence in Canada with headquarters located in Toronto with the focus on introducing our brand and style to the Canada marketplace.
Powerful Design Team
specifically developed for the North American market, Renoir. has built a world-class design team with R & D centers located in Paris and Milan to keep pace with international clothing style and fashion trends. Our focus on research and development coupled with advanced design concepts has allowed us to stay ahead of trends and deliver excellent quality and value to our customers.
Quality Service System
Renoir has showrooms and large warehouses in Los Angeles and Toronto, both equipped with strong service teams to offer efficient and timely service to all of our customers. Our warehouses are all stocked with enough current inventories to prove a rapid delivery anywhere in the USA and Canada.
Manufacturing Capacity and Competitive Advantage
Vertically Integrated Production – We control everything in-house from the yarn to the completion of the final product. Only thing we don’t own is the sheep (not yet at least)
- We have the LARGEST Slub Yarn Production Facility in China
- Globally Certified Manufacture, ISO, OHSAS, BSCI, WRAP, GCM Certified
- 70,000 Suits Produced Monthly
- 350,000 Pieces of Garments/Month
- 300,000 Spindles and 10,000 Air Spinning Machines featuring Advanced European Production Machinery from Italy, Germany, and Switzerland
- Complete Quality Control and Testing Equipment from Switzerland’s USTE
- NEW Production Facility in Malaysia.